Comment posted New local leader, Roddy McCuish, says SNP has moved from protest to progress by Gus Mackay.
Ken, despite anything you put on this website,your vile anti English shines through. But of course Salmonds cosy up to the equally disgusting Sun comes as no surprise as the Sun will use anyone to sell a paper! As we know the nats will exploit any opportunity to try to gain support.
Gus Mackay also commented
- Anne, – The only sense of indignation I feel is to read and listen to NAT propaganda1!
- Anne – “the ferry debate is not one I usually get into” , well no wonder. You obviously no nothing about it. Mather backed up by a second rate MEP Smyth promised the people of Dunoon two new ferries at a public meeting in the Queens Hall.
Needless to say we never got them, we now have two bath tub boats instead.
Of course we have good old Mike on to this now with the help of Alex Neil.
They will string us along until after the council elections.
Recent comments by Gus Mackay
- Argyll and Bute Council: Councillor McCuish leads again
The ‘widely popular Roddy McCuish has won the vote for leader’ – again!!!
Surely his recent performances, being led by the nose by Robb, will only take us back to where this debacle began?
- New SNP group leader unable to keep the sheep in the pen
Can you name the more accurate blogs?
- Argyll and Bute Council: the serious stuff
There is no doubt option 6 is the best option. But with the goings on just now anything is possible with the council at this time!
- First Minister’s choice not to condemn mob behaviour proves Farage point
There’s nothing worse than someone playing about with yer buttons eh!
You seem a tad insecure, are the thumbs not giving you the answers you are looking for?
- Walsh to lead all but Lib Dems, Conservatives and George Freeman
Dick Walsh would have appeared to have played a blinder during this ongoing fiasco.
He has stood back as the Snp have torn themselves apart from the inside and the outside of their own group.
Two ‘leaders’ gone since the election is hard to understand, but, as I have said on FA before they were not up to the job.
As we move forward it is only right those named by newsroom should not be anywhere near the new administration, and I would hope some of the councillors involved would not have the brass neck to take positions with additional allowances. But I doubt this will happen.
There is much to do in Argyll & Bute, it is now time the elected councillors were busy doing what they were elected for.
powered by SEO Super Comments