Comment posted Argyll and the Isles hits warp speed by James Roy.
How did the Kintyre fast express get to Portavadie from Islay?
Round the Mull?
That’s about 80 miles, quite a trip!
Through the Canal?
Recent comments by James Roy
- Has Sturgeon ‘red line’ forced MoD evaluation of Pembrokeshire as Trident submarine base?
and what’s all this
“Richard, all land in Scotland currently ” owned ” by the MOD should be teenagers to the Scottish government.”
Is this some sort of code?
Or predictive text gone mad?
- Scotland owes its welter of new powers to the No Thanks pro-union vote
Coronach would be better and more in the vernacular
- SNP candidate short list for Argyll & Bute down to three
Good to hear we have something in common Malcolm.
When I lived in Clynder I had a boat (yacht) moored opposite the house.
It was the first thing I checked (visually) every morning, after the wife….
Alas, now its down to a barely used RIB.
Wife long gone elsewhere…..
I am now on mark III (wife that is)
- How to kill one of the most important businesses for Oban: Arygll and Bute Council strikes again
Completely off subject but I see Tesco are cancelling their proposed store development in Fort William
- Forecast winds delivering on schedule and on strength
I wan’t there, this is all second hand, but one major much loved tree is down.
I believe this was the subject of a TPO in 1998, but the met. devils won’t listen to A&B Council.
And numerous commercial trees are down in the forest just to the south of Arduaine
powered by SEO Super Comments