Comment posted Waitrose has £325k on table for Tuesday planning hearing – and opposition rolls in by newsroom.
So where did the recent survey majorities FOR a retail development on the pier head come from – as quoted by Sainsburys in the letter we have published?
newsroom also commented
- This could be said to be an almost perfect line up of the numpties. Authoritative? Hardly. But no doubt it will be sufficient, along with a side dish of pak choi.
- We understand that it is practically unheard of for Councillor Danny Kelly, who is chairing the hearing, to overturn the planners’ recommendation. If he were to do so on this occasion, it would be strange.
- Lowry – as you must know, we are a very small team with a huge amount of work to do and we cannot keep absolutely on top of everything.
We haven’t forgotten about this matter and we will be pursuing it.
You gave us a smile at the suggestion that this – or anything – might be ‘too political’ for us. Hardly our MO.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Russell to ask Marine Scotland to accelerate SSE replacement of power cable to Jura
That occurred to us as well, with your earlier report on her pattern of movements in mind.
- SAMS launches Laurence Mee Centre for Society and the Sea
This seems – wise. A rare commodity.
- Our Visitor Stats
Many thanks for your kind words – and our own best wishes to you for Christmas, Hogmanay and 2015.
We envy you for where you’ve been sailing.
- Argyll & Bute Alcohol and Drugs Partnership: addicted to abuse
We are sorry that you suffer this experience but glad to know of it since it corresponds with what we heard from several sources during the research for this article.
And the 3rd Sector is the voluntary sector, the one without which so much would never happen at all, the one that is not asking for money for everything it does.
What you say about the new ADP Chair is of concern – but it has to be hoped that this was down to newness to ADP, nervousness, inexperience of the mess of ADP – and probably an advance briefing from Mr Sneddon whose strategic purpose she may not twigged and [wrongly but understandably] simply have accepted.
Whatever – this was not the best start but what she goes on to do with this situation will be the measure of her.
- Time to stop to think – as the cult sweeps into Campbeltown
In the spirit of what you say, we have removed the joke which signed off the piece above.
There is a distinction between vigorous political campaigning and a level of proselytising that enters the territory of the formation of a cult.
This article is a genuine warning that that line has been crossed; and that sensible people need to consider whether they stay on the dangerous side of that line, join it or retreat from it – while retaining their wish to vote however they like.
powered by SEO Super Comments