Comment posted Coalition for Progess to Govern Argyll & Bute by David Graham.
Dougie…Is Argyll First a registered group ie can a member put Argyll First on their nomination papers?
As a non political group does Argyll First accept members of registered political parties?
David Graham also commented
- Dougie….post 30 Any answer!
Staying up to watch Scotland win…draw or lose.
- Thanks Dougie.
Does that mean an individual who is not a councillor but is standing as a candidate cannot be a member of AF.
- The Independents were out of power when the Rainbow Alliance were in control for about half a term at the turn of the century.
Also let us not forget that the SNP shared power with the Independents in the previous administration until the schools issue.
What might it take in this term of office for the Independents to regain control over a 5 year timescale?
Recent comments by David Graham
- Argyll Flyer in Ardmaleish boatyard
Is the different works on the Gourock linkspan to accomodate ‘the two new ferries’…… promised by you know who…….and being ready to sail by the end of August!
- Four Argyll groups get Awards For All lottery funding
Someone’s got their figures wrong!!!!
- First Minister’s call for ‘grown up politics’ countered by order – from the top
A challenge to Mike……………who knows?
- First Minister’s tribute to Iain Banks
Who would Not?
- Council stalemate: attitude shifts and external leverage
Next Council elections in May 2017….
2016 is the Scottish Parliament elections……
unless the Westminster Tory/Lib coalition does not last until May 2015…fingers crossed!!!!!!!
powered by SEO Super Comments