Comment posted Are tenant farmers, let down by bad law, also snagged in politics? by Islay for ever.
You are incredibly gullible and plain wrong if you think only Wiseman are cutting milk prices to farmers . Dairy Crest were first to do so and the rest are about to follow , with a strong possibility prices may be as low as 22 pence per litre to farmers by this autumn .
Islay for ever also commented
- Further depressing news for tenant dairy farmers , with Wisemans confirming another 1.7 pence per litre price cut from 1st August and other dairy companies set to follow resulting in the biggest ever gap between the cost of production and the price received by farmers .
- You bury your head in the sand if you like , today Arla is the latest milk processor to drop the price paid to farmers by two pence per litre .
- Tenant farmers throughout the country will be feeling more despondent than ever with the news that dairy companies are cutting 2 pence per litre from the price the farmers receive
Recent comments by Islay for ever
- Argyll at risk of losing dairy sector as First Milk culls milk price to lowest level ever
Factually inaccurate to claim First Milk are the only milk buyers in Argyll & Bute , Inverloch Cheese Company buy milk . Also untrue to say milk is at an all time low price to farmers . Never mind our local councillors have decided to fly the saltire so all will be well …..
- CalMac Friday Strike: Oban’s Coastal Connections to run Mull service
What does Michael Russell MSP have to say about this ?
- Argyll Bute Council, challenge, complaint, codes of conduct and the scheme of things
“elected members” , I’ve got to laugh at this , what other kind are there ? Unelected ? Councillors would be a more understandable label to those of us not inhabiting the gilded corridors of Kilmory .
- In the foothills of its 50th anniversary, HIE reports successful year
When the old enterprise companies published glossy annual reports of their “successes” I used to keep them and three years on from first appearing most of the so called success stories had turned to dust after the input of millions of pounds of taxpayers’ money .
£4.67 million pounds wasted on community buyouts would have been better used repaying the nation’s debt .
- Russell welcomes additional weekend office support for farmers and crofters to complete deadlined CAP Single Application Forms
Another complete shambles , all the fault of the incompetent SNP administration in Edinburgh .
powered by SEO Super Comments