Comment posted Argyll First celebrate unanimous decision to return power to full council by mclovin.
mclovin also commented
- the snp cannot be trusted , get them out .
Recent comments by mclovin
- No Serco backup for breakdown of Hamnavoe on Northern Isles ferry service
maybe so , but serco is acountable to its shareholders, any surplus calmac make goes back to the scottish goverment , two cheeks of the same arse ,but one cheek gets heavily spanked .
another snp tabackle
- New Campbeltown ferry pilot – a whale beached before it starts
surely this pilot scheme must enable daytrippers to visit the toon , perhaps the goverment would rather that arran had the monopoly on daytrippers ?? seams like a grand waste of OUR money , hopefully not .
- Campbeltown on 2013 schedule for summer cabinet meetings
maybe they should travel with calmac from ardrossan ,via brodick and return ,the proposed timetable (if it happens) the boats leaves the toon at 530 in the morning …
- Never let bureaucrats near anything that requires imagination: voting opens for naming Argyll’s new hybrid ferry
that boat would be perfect for the new oban to kerrera route , i say name her . mv isle of kerrera .
- CalMac wins major award – Best Ferry Company – for third successive year
can you give readers examples of your coments and how can you speak for the many islanders that use calmac boats . ?
powered by SEO Super Comments