Comment posted Council statement on press staff suspensions and more leaked information by Crazy She-Bat.
Hmmmm, this story seems to be a good bit more solidly evidenced than you suggest though Simon. There’s even the “official” statement from Sally bin Loudon on the website, the story in the OT this week.
Truth is that gossip will be flowing out of the council about this and it will actually be harder not to hear about it.
The unsubstantated arguments you like to sling at newsie aren’t appropriate in this case.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- And therein lies the problem Dr McCoy… the complete lack of transparency within this council and in particular this investigation.
Will we actually ever get the answers or is the delay in replying to FOIs on this matter and the length of time the investigation is taking all to give Sally bin Loudon time to cover up the damning evidence.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments