Comment posted Spygate: group leaders to be briefed tomorrow morning by Crazy She-Bat.
Did the invite come with one of those Keep Calm pictures on it?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- You raise a valuable question there Michael, something that has indeed bothered me since this story broke. Why bother creating “Spy” accounts?
It all comes back to what have they found in the investigation – how far did they go to “investigate” us? Twitter and Facebook are exactly that – public internet sites and that is why they were used – to reach the public.
But, did the council go as far as creating these “spy” accounts and then try and befriend people say on Facebook and access their personal information which is only available to friends etc? I feel that is crossing the line.
As I have said many, many times before – I await the results of the investigation.
- Paranoid? Who said that? I can’t hear you for the voices!
Ummm Mr Banks, you are addressing someone going by the name of “Crazy She-Bat”…
Paranoid doesn’t even come close to covering it
Please see other post please about the whole Argyll & Bute Council is in my fanclub stuff.
And one last point re: the paranoia – a wee episode called Keir Bloomer’s Bloomers might have amped it up a notch where the council is concerned.
Google is your friend. Embrace it
- OMG! Twitter is public? Crap, I thought it was MI5!
I have not actually complained about them engaging in this practice at any point. As I have previously said, I would be stunned if they didn’t check up on us all.
What was hysterically funny and caused all the stramash, was the council bragging about it and saying it was good practice to do so.
For the record, I made a point of welcoming the council to following our account.
I was quite chuffed. We must have been doing something right for them to look us up.
- Michael, during the schools campaign the Save Luss Primary twitter account (which was also linked to our Facebook page) was being followed by the Council. I knew about this very early on in the campaign, not when the “Spygate” story broke.
- Eh Paula, I think if you spend the time going back over my comments, I have consistently said I want to know the results of the investigation first.
I am suspicious, she was not doing this on her own or that it was even her idea.
I don’t know all the ins and outs of the Oban FM thing and as such have not passed any opinion about who is right and wrong, again just saying lets get the results of the investigation.
Jo Smith is a human being and I have had no direct dealings with her, so how can I have any feelings about her at all?
Cleland Sneddon, Carol Walker or whatever her married name is – I have issues with – because of personal experience.
Simon, see you still have that big wooden spoon in yer mit. Go make some soup with it for a change
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments