Comment posted SNP need to back off the ‘Anti-Scottish’ tactic by morag.
I am always happy to add to the debate,but you have to listen.
morag also commented
- I think that there is some effect on the Barnett formula with regards education,something about less money in Barnett because of fee situation.
Will need to clarify that point though.
So,someone takes the time to give his view and you are scathing?
I think that says that you are no longer willing to listen to reasoned debate.I’m not being critical…just bemused!
- A very good,logical,calm debate here.Scroll down ’til David Milligan tries to answer the questions raised.
- Good Lord……Residents of Scotland.
- It’s exceedingly difficult to hear ANY rational quote from the SNP side,’coz the MSM won’t allow it!!
Did anyone hear a complaint when Labour’s Lamont said that Alex Salmond hated the English?
Suffice to say,the debate has only just begun and already the nastiness is abounding!
All I can say is,the SNP have never had so many people signing up to join….What does that say about the negativos!!
Recent comments by morag
- Russell back in the bathtub, now trying to sink Keith Brown’s boat
You Newsroom, have completely and totally lost the plot.
- Most constructive move yet from the slomo pro-union side
I’m disappointed that you think the NO’s will be “…destructively bitter…”
Yes, very worrying indeed!!!lol
- Will broadband, phone, postal and online purchase costs be the deal breaker on independence?
I have only one question for those in the no and undecided camp.
If all your queries were resolved regarding Independence, and I mean all, would you vote yes?and if not…why?
- Russell presence at council administration away day raises concerns
And here we have ife, such an upstanding man, content to castigate, lie and turn facts on their heads while hiding his identity. In the world of www that is currently known as TROLLING.
I’m with Dot and Iain, I’ve purposely visited this site less and less as the insanity has increased.
It’s impossible to debate on here,no-one is bringing sound evidence or sensible offerings.I’m fearful that if I hang around the infection may spread and I too will start frothing at the mouth and delivering spittle-flecked diatribes……you get the picture? Sorry, but there is a big internet land out there, full of far more interesting and useful discussions.
Perhaps when Independent, many voices on here will be silent……what a delicious thought.
- Jackie Baillie MSP not invited to council administration away day
Perhaps only those that do zero action but plenty mouth were not required to attend!!!!!!
powered by SEO Super Comments