Comment posted SNP need to back off the ‘Anti-Scottish’ tactic by phill.
Ken MacColl? ‘The pseudenum cleansing agenda’
phill also commented
- Def hit a nerve here.
- He probably wasnt a wise choice in the first place, and thats where the beeb got it wrong. As for Andrew marr i think he’s pretty good at getting them all ruffled and thats what he’s there for surely.
- Lol @ Neil Macintyre, well said!
I wouldnt defend ‘bullying’ from any quarter, and firmly believe that use of that tactic renders any assosciated opinion less effective. You cant reason with a bully.
- The pro independents need to take criticism on the chin and also handle ‘wind ups’ similarly. Too much anger coming out of this. Forargyll have in general been supportive (some would say unstinting!)of the work SNP have done particularly regarding impotant local issues where along with the likes of ‘Argyllfirst’ have captured the gist of what people want. When they (FA) point out perceived weaknesses, it has to be dealt with maturely by nationalists. Some commentators posting here are or have been official officebearers in the SNP and should know how to deal with criticism better. In general constant references to ‘London’ this and ‘Westminster’ that make folk wonder how you will handle things when going it alone. You are winning the battle so far but must act responsibly when the likes of forargyll (who have been supportive in pointing out much good in snp locally) occasionally suggest things could be handled better.
Alex Salmond is by far the best operator for some time and has pulled the party up. It is only yours to lose. Many folk like me know Scotland will be a great country, as it always has been irrespective of 2014, so come on convince us, but for goodness sake keep the heid.
Recent comments by phill
- Astonishing infrastructural deficiency threatens Oban’s business development
Delaying tactics Derek.Just another go at the Council who have bent over backwards for the MacLeods.
- Area Committee ‘Evening Surgery’ for Oban and Lorn
- Sturgeon hammers nail in coffin of SNP hopes of coalition at Westmister
Spot on Intgrity
- Council Planning Committee meeting on 21st January promises to be lively – as 2 MSPs call for postponement
Typical Russell, trying the same old tactics, which have seen him marginalised by party and electorate.
Good response by Cllr Freeman.
- Rally marks end of attempted community buy out of Castle Toward
Well said, this should not be discussed here. Very personal.
powered by SEO Super Comments