Comment posted Opposition evaluations of three year council budget by Treble T.
Thank you for your comments.
Neil Macintyre should get his facts right before giving “duff” information regarding rural libraries in the Helensburgh and Lomond area being open for business.
I would like to know when the remainder of Argyll & Bute will be getting their general waste (domestic) bins emptied on a fortnightly basis as they currently are in Islay, Mull and Helensburgh.
I am sure you can see the trend, “out of site out of mind” as far as Kilmory is concerned!
Treble T also commented
- Council taxpayers living around Helensburgh are lucky to still have small libraries. Council taxpayers in other parts of Argyll & Bute who pay the same council tax as those in the Helensburgh area have to make do with a mobile library. The sooner every council taxpayer receives the same services (good or bad) from Argyll & Bute Council the better.
Recent comments by Treble T
- Council meeting: is this what Audit Scotland had in mind?
Hopefully these SNP councillors have seen the light and on 18th September 2014 they will vote NO for independence.
- Switched-on Scotland votes for plug-ins and ferry discounts
The Wave power bus as it was known on Islay was not powered by electricity only sourced from the wave power machine at Portnahaven.
The bus was plugged into the mains at Bowmore which meant that a percentage of the electricity used to charge up its batteries was nuclear.
As far as I am aware the wave power bus is no more and it has probably been scrapped.
- Uists get involved in the issue of the Campbeltown to Ardrossan ferry
You obviously do not travel on a Calmac ferry service.
Since December 2012 if a ferry sailing which includes all ferry services in the EU is delayed or cancelled then the ferry company has to provide refreshments and/or overnight accomodation for all passengers depending on how long the ferry is delayed. Full details can be obtained from Calmac or any Calmac ferry office.
This has been implemented by the EU.
- SNP tightens party grip on local councillors in further chaos
I suggest that all the councillors in Argyll & Bute resign their seats as the electorate could easily manage without them.
- Amazon given government grants
Waterstones and Amazon charge publishers 70% of the cover price of a book that they sell.
powered by SEO Super Comments