Comment posted 2010 Schools Act: Hillhead School, Scottish Ministers’ Wick Determination and the cost of justice by Crazy She-Bat.
Sorry for keeping my comments brief over the last couple of days, have been a bit pre-occupied here.
I’ve already stated my opinions on these schools etc when the news of them closing first came out and since Simon (the one and only original one) keeps banging on about me banging on.
If you want to check with your illustrious leader fanof and see if he wants me to resume banging on, please let me know.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- And if memory serves…
When challenged by opposition Councillors on this amount and how it was arrived at, didn’t Cleland Sneddon say there was actually no formula or basis for how they arrived at that amount and that it was a ballpark figure?
- We got advice about Legal Aid when the school closures were in progress and your assumption about groups applying is correct. Quite simply they don’t qualify, it comes down to individuals and an individual meeting the criteria (low income etc) would be able to take up the case themselves, but not as part of the group.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments