Comment posted Question: How can we license fracking when we have permanent drought? by James Roy.
In the good old days, when a lot of correspondence had either reached its logical conclusion, or degenerated into vulgar abuse, the editor would just print “This correspondence is now closed”.
Can’t forargyll.com just do the same?
James Roy also commented
- yup, that’s it
- ” methane – a greenhouse gas 25 times more potent than CO2″
whats with this statement making methane so climate friendly?
shows it 72x worse over a 20 year period (which will probably see me out).
SF6 is 16,300 x worse, lets avoid efficient electrical switchgear.
Recent comments by James Roy
- NOW – 21.00: BBC 2′s ‘Town’ with Nicholas Crane visits Oban
yes and setting up VPN access is now easy and cheap
- Peace Pilgrimage going through Crinan Canal now, en route for Faslane
Please change the headline to Crinan, not Crinin.
- Amazon given government grants
I recently wanted a specialist book.
Local Waterstones (ten minute walk) said book was published in US, they could get one in probably two weeks.
Specialist book shop in Chiswick said much the same but were really disinterested.
Amazon, next day delivery to my home.
- Finally, SNP Government delivers a passenger ferry capable of seeing off Western Ferries
I love the photo, and the brilliant caption
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Denmark has decided to abolish its fat tax after barely a year, citing too many negative side effects hitting businesses. A proposed sugar tax that was meant to be introduced in 2013 has also been scrapped.
powered by SEO Super Comments