Comment posted Spygate: Who was ‘John McKinnon’? Was Russell a victim of dirty tricks by a council false persona? by Crazy She-Bat.
I wonder what results would come back if they gave the search parameter in the servers as the john mackinnon email addy?????
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Oh I bet they are shaking in their boots right now…
- I can’t comment for anyone else, but I can explain my lack of contribution to this quite easily. I’ve read reports about what happened that day (not just from For Argyll) and still don’t feel I have all the facts about what happened. I also don’t feel the need to defend the actions of my chosen party as I have no political affiliation.
Having attended Kilmory during the schools episode, it always reminded me why I am completely scunnered with politics and politicians. Always came out feeling dirty and needing a shower – and that wasn’t because of the tropical heatwave in the Chambers.
If I had been at this meeting and have seen and heard the goings on for myself, I would be able to form more of an opinion about events. As things stand, I just feel I am missing something.
- Wow! I’ve never seen 10 thumbs down before! LOL
I’ve not even voted on it hehehe
- Hamish, aside from the fact that no-one trusts this council at all, let alone to conduct an investigation into wrong-doing on itself, your point about stirring is completely bogus.
The biggest stirrer on here – and I say this actually as more of a compliment than a jibe – is Simon. A stirrer of world-class proportions.
And in most things he is in opposition to the views of the people on here you accuse of doing the stirring, so your comment just doesn’t hold water….
unless you are trying to stir it yourself.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments