Comment posted Tarbet and Luss en fete as Olympic Flame brushes Argyll by Graeme mccormick.
The only blot on the event was the racial abuse of a local for holding a saltire by a bombastic guest from south of the Border who currently lives in Helensburgh
Graeme mccormick also commented
- If we don’t expose racial abuse now then the Independence referendum could become very nasty
It’s important that all examples are exposed whether it’s by young beds or middle class or aged ones
Recent comments by Graeme mccormick
- Radically new council group changes all the dynamics: party politics dead in Argyll
I think we might have more regard for them if they all said they would only take their basic councillor salary and forego the extra payments.
All councillors should be part of the administration but have a free vote except for the appointment of lead councillors which should be divided up in proportion to the population share of each area committee.
That might just put a sort of break on factionalism
- Argyll and Bute Council: the serious stuff
Serious stuff indeed! our young people’s future or half-empty care homes.
Other areas are also worried about school closures being revisited.
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Come back James Robb
- SNP meeting on Monday may be testing time for mega-coalition proposal
I think you’ll find that the individuals mentioned will be considered past their sell-by date and divisive.
There are a number of political astute yet younger people ready to pursue or continue their political careers having shown themselves successful in the wider world.
- Walsh to lead all but Lib Dems, Conservatives and George Freeman
Do you really have to share your bedroom experiences?
powered by SEO Super Comments