Comment posted ARSN submission to Rural Education Commission by Crazy She-Bat.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Thank you Simon. Was worried we’d sent you into a coma trying to read it LOL
- Thank you
- Simon – some fairly predictable pap from yourself there.
Out for SNP blood today are we?
If you do at some point get the time to read the ARSN submission, would be interested in hearing your thoughts.
- Simon, can I take it from your silence you have no comment on this at all? Don’t tell me we are agreeing on stuff again!
- What no comments from the Peanut Gallery?
Here we are laid wide open and no biting critisisms? no comprehensive dissection?
Let’s get the debate started! Some feedback would be most appreciated.
Simon, please don’t let me down!
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments