Comment posted Meet Scotland’s little post-devolution sleeper by Barmore2.
A Stargate fan CSB – I knew I was in love…!
Barmore2 also commented
- “Conversely the First Minister has let it be known that it is the intention of the Scottish Government to hold on to whatever rights and responsibilities are already devolved to Scotland.”
Antarctica apart I’m very glad to hear this given that the proposals in the Scotland Bill currently going through Westminster contain a lot of “we’re having this back & also that bit as well”
- “UK’s rights and responsibilities for the territory of Antarctica were accidentally devolved to Scotland by the Foreign Office.”
Does this mean that Wastemonster has no rights in Antarctica?
- Yup, have to agree CSB. We did get the occasional glimpse of him from time to time…..
Recent comments by Barmore2
- When is Council going to replace the A814′s missing warning for HGVs?
Is there more than one inhabitant of the Newsroom? This is a sensible article, with no bile or snide comment(s).
- SNP Conference: foundations for one party state cemented in place
It’s called democracy Newsie…
BTW we do have the committee system in Holyrood….
… and here’s a link for you to base your next ‘article’ on…
- A83 Tarbert-Barmore: one additional overnight working
- Scotland’s Big Voice and the ‘One Vote’ fight for the Union
“When Nicola Sturgeon became First Minister, her predecessor was grieving for his failure in Lear-like madness, joining with firebrand Jim Sillars in advocating independence by simple UDI – Unilateral Declaration of Independence.”
Do you have ONE source, just one, which you can quote for this rubbish?
- Ashdown salutes Salmond as a hands-on politician
Isn’t it time you though about growing up?
powered by SEO Super Comments