Comment posted Meet Scotland’s little post-devolution sleeper by Barmore2.
A Stargate fan CSB – I knew I was in love…!
Barmore2 also commented
- “Conversely the First Minister has let it be known that it is the intention of the Scottish Government to hold on to whatever rights and responsibilities are already devolved to Scotland.”
Antarctica apart I’m very glad to hear this given that the proposals in the Scotland Bill currently going through Westminster contain a lot of “we’re having this back & also that bit as well”
- “UK’s rights and responsibilities for the territory of Antarctica were accidentally devolved to Scotland by the Foreign Office.”
Does this mean that Wastemonster has no rights in Antarctica?
- Yup, have to agree CSB. We did get the occasional glimpse of him from time to time…..
Recent comments by Barmore2
- SNP candidate short list for Argyll & Bute down to three
I take it that you’re not applying then Sceptic?
- Argyll Roads amongst those BEAR Scotland teams have been keeping open
Congratulations and thanks are due to all these operatives plus those working to restore electricity supplies.
- Out-of-control Salmond sidelines Sturgeon
The Telegraph FFS!
- Christmas Day 2014 in Argyll
The caption says it all quite beautifully….
- Save Castle Toward campaign brings it on home to Walsh and MacQueen
Open to the public? When did the live video feed on the Internet commence..?
powered by SEO Super Comments