Comment posted Meet Scotland’s little post-devolution sleeper by Barmore2.
A Stargate fan CSB – I knew I was in love…!
Barmore2 also commented
- “Conversely the First Minister has let it be known that it is the intention of the Scottish Government to hold on to whatever rights and responsibilities are already devolved to Scotland.”
Antarctica apart I’m very glad to hear this given that the proposals in the Scotland Bill currently going through Westminster contain a lot of “we’re having this back & also that bit as well”
- “UK’s rights and responsibilities for the territory of Antarctica were accidentally devolved to Scotland by the Foreign Office.”
Does this mean that Wastemonster has no rights in Antarctica?
- Yup, have to agree CSB. We did get the occasional glimpse of him from time to time…..
Recent comments by Barmore2
- Luss Estates opens unmanned 24 hour filling station in Luss car park – and Arrochar Mountain Rescue was first user
Any further info available on the funding for this…? Tarbert needs a replacement filling station & I feel this fits the bill… What about replacing tanks/on-going maintenance etc…?
- SNP Deputy Party Leader contest sees post-Brexit carpetbagger challenge Angus Robertson
I’m rising no further to the bait than simply to say your ‘headline’, as per usual, did not disappoint…..
- MoD announces Scottish site ruled out as host for nuclear waste from redundant submarines
London would be the best place for this crap…..
- Johnson remained the entertainer while Gove sold his integrity and his friends
Now there’s a thought.. ‘Spitting Image’… A tad too late tho’ I fear…
An acceptable substitute is, IMO, “Last Week Tonight” with John Oliver (Sky Atlantic)….. Touch of TWTWTW for those with long memories…!
- Final EU Referendum debate a triumph for the BBC and for Ruth Davidson
powered by SEO Super Comments