Comment posted Meet Scotland’s little post-devolution sleeper by Barmore2.
A Stargate fan CSB – I knew I was in love…!
Barmore2 also commented
- “Conversely the First Minister has let it be known that it is the intention of the Scottish Government to hold on to whatever rights and responsibilities are already devolved to Scotland.”
Antarctica apart I’m very glad to hear this given that the proposals in the Scotland Bill currently going through Westminster contain a lot of “we’re having this back & also that bit as well”
- “UK’s rights and responsibilities for the territory of Antarctica were accidentally devolved to Scotland by the Foreign Office.”
Does this mean that Wastemonster has no rights in Antarctica?
- Yup, have to agree CSB. We did get the occasional glimpse of him from time to time…..
Recent comments by Barmore2
- Testing A83 Emergency Diversion – passed with distinction
It’s a great pity that nobody seems to have told the police about the convoy ! Phoned them from Glasgow mid-afternoon to enquire re situation… Mentioned the convoy system and was told “Road closed! at Tarbet!” Came home via Western Ferries & then Loch Eck cos we knew we wouldn’t make the Cal-Mac last ferry at 5.45pm Had ‘phoned C-M and told “no additional ferry running”
Shouldn’t there be an “advisory list” of organisations to be advised of current situations? Would have thought that the polis should have been 1st on any list….
- If the union is lost, it has not deserved to live
“There was/is even a collective will to try to shut down For Argyll.”
Some facts to back this up please?
- Today’s travel updates
Hell breaking through & melting the tar is it?
- McGrigor pressing for acceleration of A83 terrain studies at Shira, Cairndow and Kinglas
Plant some trees NOW!
- Swinney rules out joining euro
Hazel Lewry in her blog
lists all users of the pound.
powered by SEO Super Comments