Comment posted Meet Scotland’s little post-devolution sleeper by Barmore2.
A Stargate fan CSB – I knew I was in love…!
Barmore2 also commented
- “Conversely the First Minister has let it be known that it is the intention of the Scottish Government to hold on to whatever rights and responsibilities are already devolved to Scotland.”
Antarctica apart I’m very glad to hear this given that the proposals in the Scotland Bill currently going through Westminster contain a lot of “we’re having this back & also that bit as well”
- “UK’s rights and responsibilities for the territory of Antarctica were accidentally devolved to Scotland by the Foreign Office.”
Does this mean that Wastemonster has no rights in Antarctica?
- Yup, have to agree CSB. We did get the occasional glimpse of him from time to time…..
Recent comments by Barmore2
- As latest polls show new SNP leads, what is NOT in manifesto highlights a lost epic opportunity
No, it’s ‘lies, damned lies and statistics’ Jamie
- Davidson says ‘Back-Room SNP-Labour deal threatens Scotland’
Predictive word-processors are a pain, are they not…!
- The SNP manifesto – are we seeing the take-off of a Scottish Icarus?
The only thing that is likely to “crash & burn” is this website…!
Can’t be bothered to make further comment… I’m on holiday…!
- Reader’s letter on opposition leaders’ televised debate
I certainly wouldn’t describe one-half of one percent in crease in public spending as “reckless” as you do in your opening salvo…
I will not comment further on some of your ridiculous assertions.. I’m on holiday in Puerto Pollensa, Majorca… The sun is shining, the sky is blue and I have a proxy vote for Brendan O’Hara arranged!
- Electricity supply fault affecting Lochgilphead area
…and we’re back….
Now if Vodaphone could be as (semi) efficient…
Wouldn’t life in Argyll be magnificent!!!!
powered by SEO Super Comments