Comment posted Meet Scotland’s little post-devolution sleeper by Barmore2.
A Stargate fan CSB – I knew I was in love…!
Barmore2 also commented
- “Conversely the First Minister has let it be known that it is the intention of the Scottish Government to hold on to whatever rights and responsibilities are already devolved to Scotland.”
Antarctica apart I’m very glad to hear this given that the proposals in the Scotland Bill currently going through Westminster contain a lot of “we’re having this back & also that bit as well”
- “UK’s rights and responsibilities for the territory of Antarctica were accidentally devolved to Scotland by the Foreign Office.”
Does this mean that Wastemonster has no rights in Antarctica?
- Yup, have to agree CSB. We did get the occasional glimpse of him from time to time…..
Recent comments by Barmore2
- Russell gazumps new First Minister’s Cabinet reshuffle announcement
CfE was a product of the previous Holyrood administration was it not?
- Michael Russell’s message to Argyll
I can’t understand why Mike Russell gets all the blame for CfE – wasn’t it introduced by the previous administration?
- Baillie impressive at First Minister’s Questions – and then the polls rolled in
“but if Scotland is to persist with this medieval charade of parliamentary procedure..”
Perhaps you would care to give us your thoughts on what it could be replaced with?
The Westminster bear-pit..?
- Sarwar makes decision in favour of his party
Have a read at the above and find out just what Jim Murphy stands for and is after…..
- A83 Latest – closure [updating regularly]
“…is the rain special in Scotland.”
Of course it is – it’s ours… (Scotch mist!)
powered by SEO Super Comments