Comment posted A83 to stay closed for now by Simon.
Robert, as my teacher would have said – next time try answering the question…..
Simon also commented
- Robert. Whatever.
- Thanks Robert. So after all your huff and puff – you’ve nothing to offer.
Fact remains though – the sole responsibility for the ongoing debacles at the Rest – lies solely with this SNP Government.
- PS Robert. Any idea why the SNP deserted their Leader on the Council and voted with Trick Dicky??
- Blah blah blah Robert. How long have the SNP had to fix this? How many landslips on their watch?
They bailed out Edinburgh trams qucik enough – building a new Forth crossing…… zilch for Argyll in comparison
- The sole responsibility for the repeated closures of this road lies with the SNP Government.
Recent comments by Simon
- Gigha community ownership on brink of failure
Newsie’s ‘views and opinions’ fit neatly into the ‘radical turned conservative in later life’ scenario – the once-pretend-right-on-radical who with age, weight and income those self-same views of hers have become – establishment, sterile, withered, barren, bleak and predictably Tory.
I sincerely hope Andy doesn’t sue – after all NOBODY takes the Ould Biddy seriously anymore….
- In a party for whom 84,000 members are not enough for candidate selection, will Hosie’s elevation curtail Salmond’s ambitions?
To get back to the topic – does this mean that people who have been expelled from the SNP, ie local councillors here in A&B, are able to stand again? And, with the support of the SNP?
- Stramash award underlines sense of company’s big investment decision
Well done Stramash and I hope this expansion works out for them. However, I surely cannot be the only one to find it rather strange that Newsie and FA have almost completely ignored the rural parliament meeting in Oban this week. Maybe she couldn’t get press accreditation here either.
- Anonymous £15k donation to Mull’s Ulva Ferry Community Housing project
Excellent news from an ambitious small community determined not to die. Their self-help bottom-up approach is in complete contrast to other threatened schools/communities that seem to do little other than whine, whinge and turn up on-demand to demonstrate outside Council meetings.
More cuts coming that’s for sure. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/national-education-body-suggested.1415109075
ps If they do actually create a national education body that could immediately make the closing down of small, expensive, under-utilised schools much easier as national politician are less susceptible to local pressure.
- Planning permission for Ulva School Community Association Housing project
Well done Ulva for getting off their bahookies and doing something positive about rural depopulation. It’s just a pity that other communities with expensive rural schools and a declining population don’t do something similar.
powered by SEO Super Comments