Comment posted £6million for next generation community buy outs – ‘Britain’s new radicals’ by newsroom.
Talk to Tayvallich quickly – and contact Community Land Scotland at once.
Depending on when the auction is, you may be able to register an interest in time to halt that process.
newsroom also commented
- It is still in progress.
- Thanks, Scott, That rings a bell.
- Thank you for the correction. Was there a filling station that had been part of the businsss that was bought by the community?
- Thanks for the Dick Gaughan link – new to me but an intriguingly different version from the Billy Bragg one which is the first and only version I’d previously heard.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Storm tally and situation review
Our experience is that the BBC service is the more reliable and the more frequently updated.
It also covers all roads where, generally, Traffic Scotland deals only with roads and bridges that are within Transport Scotland’s responsibility.
- Handbrake turn for Scottish police on corroborative evidence
This is a flagrant misreading and a misapplication of what we have said.
- Transport Scotland warns travellers to prepare for strong winds tonight and tomorrow morning
We have as many details as we can get on our Daily Travel Updates at the the top left.
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service explains investigation process for Clutha helicopter
We read this is as a standard statement on the specific authority of the Crown Office – and not to relate to the Clutha Helicopter crash in particular.
- Salmond judgment under question in second deception on EU membership
The difference is in the disclosure or disguise of the source of the letter.
powered by SEO Super Comments