Comment posted RIP Helensburgh town centre: Waitrose out of town location approved by newsroom.
And we are happy to testify to how good those delis are.
newsroom also commented
- There remains the issue of their professional planning officers’ recommendations.
Who would put planning decisions in the hands of the first fleet of woodentops rushing to approve it today?
That’s exactly what has been done.
- Those who wished for and worked for the decision taken today are now obligated to work to demonstrate that this will indeed rejuvenate the town centre.
You will be judged on the success you are confident you can achieve.
And, in the interests of Helensburgh, we wish you well, without equivocation, in proving our prognosis wrong.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Police Scotland Lochgilphead: police reports for week to 29th June 2015
This isn’t discriminatory, Stuart.
Police Scotland Lochgilphead is very well organised and sends us their police reports for Mid-Argyll every week – so this wouldn’t include any of the other areas where, as you suggest, there is indeed plenty going on.
- Best Environment Project Award for Helix Park and the Kelpies
They are, aren’t they.
Was the smell from the canal?
- Western Ferries: history and valediction
Yes. it was 19.00 to 20.30 at Livingstone’s in John Street in Dunoon – but this may have been an invitation and press launch.
Last night’s was the event the above article was born from.
Pity you missed the launch – but from a quick preliminary scan, the book seems well worth reading.
- A814 community not informed on road-resurfacing
We assume it would help you too if you were informed in advance?
- End of Castle Toward soap opera may be sale to soap tycoon
The council will have to retain all current arrangements to insure and secure the Castle Toward property until the point of exchange of contracts; so the £22,250 monthly fees will continue to apply until that point is reached – with whoever buys it.
Your scenario on grant applications, which would include the enterprise bodies, has to be the reality of the situation and these processes are not quick.
powered by SEO Super Comments