Comment posted RIP Helensburgh town centre: Waitrose out of town location approved by newsroom.
And we are happy to testify to how good those delis are.
newsroom also commented
- There remains the issue of their professional planning officers’ recommendations.
Who would put planning decisions in the hands of the first fleet of woodentops rushing to approve it today?
That’s exactly what has been done.
- Those who wished for and worked for the decision taken today are now obligated to work to demonstrate that this will indeed rejuvenate the town centre.
You will be judged on the success you are confident you can achieve.
And, in the interests of Helensburgh, we wish you well, without equivocation, in proving our prognosis wrong.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Helensburgh group calls for Argyll and Bute Council to take action against defiant developers
Point of information: Andrew Nisbet has not been a councillor at Argyll and Bute since the local authority elections in May 2012. He had become a councillor at a by-election; but the Liberal Democrat vote was quite thinly spread in the May 2012 election and Mr Nisbet was not reelected.
- Storm tally and situation review
Our experience is that the BBC service is the more reliable and the more frequently updated.
It also covers all roads where, generally, Traffic Scotland deals only with roads and bridges that are within Transport Scotland’s responsibility.
- Handbrake turn for Scottish police on corroborative evidence
This is a flagrant misreading and a misapplication of what we have said.
- Transport Scotland warns travellers to prepare for strong winds tonight and tomorrow morning
We have as many details as we can get on our Daily Travel Updates at the the top left.
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service explains investigation process for Clutha helicopter
We read this is as a standard statement on the specific authority of the Crown Office – and not to relate to the Clutha Helicopter crash in particular.
powered by SEO Super Comments