Comment posted RIP Helensburgh town centre: Waitrose out of town location approved by newsroom.
And we are happy to testify to how good those delis are.
newsroom also commented
- There remains the issue of their professional planning officers’ recommendations.
Who would put planning decisions in the hands of the first fleet of woodentops rushing to approve it today?
That’s exactly what has been done.
- Those who wished for and worked for the decision taken today are now obligated to work to demonstrate that this will indeed rejuvenate the town centre.
You will be judged on the success you are confident you can achieve.
And, in the interests of Helensburgh, we wish you well, without equivocation, in proving our prognosis wrong.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Tarbert VIllage Hall now a conference venue
This is sad news.
- Tobermory Lifeboat: 17 hour shout in 180 mile rescue of cargo boat drifting south of Tiree
It is indeed only a matter of time.
- South Africa legal system in operation in Pistorius trial
Michael Mansfield is a class act – but what may look to the old world like the clumsiness of the new one in the Nel cross-examination, has been a quite stunning mastery of analysis, detail, strategy and courtcraft.
- Argyll and the Isles Tourism follows up on Expo
This is the sort of news we need to hear. Well done all round.
- Patricia Ferguson asks about those evacuated during Red Road Flats blow-down for Games ceremony
What part of Scotland will not be affected by the Commonwealth Games – by the glory and the cost?
powered by SEO Super Comments