Comment posted 2010 School’s Act now a charter to close rural schools by Simon.
C’mon – I’ll ask again where is the snp explanation on this?
Gerry Fisher doesn’t think Mike Russell knew aobut this?? Please!!!!!
Of course Mikey Boy knew. I have seen countless posts from apologists and the ‘usual suspects’ on here defending Mike Russell. I’ve been told by “doc” he had no choice over Robslee (rubbish if course) and have been personally attacked for my stance over this fork-tongued politico.
Now – I’ll ask again – where is the snp explanation of what’s happening here???
Mike Russell is fast enough to get on here when he wants to so, where is he today??
Simon also commented
- integrity – “Neither of those two things required him to carry out a review within his own department.” I know that. that’s why I carefully chose the expression “He was quick enough to mouth off”.
Anyway he’s answered now – see what you maske of it…
- Integrity – “Simon and demands for an instant response from the Education Secretary are not helpful at a time ” hardly an instant response – the article was posted two days ago.
He was quick enough to mouth off about ‘spygate’ and the Craignure ramp…
- Still nobody from the snp on here explaining this decision then?
- Robsleee no more, Hillhead no more, Arygll rural schools….
Where is the SNP response to all of this?
Recent comments by Simon
- Politically skewed perspectives threaten fairness and the rural economy in land reform proposals
Press releases from both Scottish Land and Estates and McGrigor on the same day.
Oh joy Newsie!
- NHS Highland attempts heist on Campbeltown’s volunteer kidney support group
Any news yet on MSP McGrigor’s appeal against the planning refusal for a wind farm on his land??
- Breslin’s last stand for Castle Toward
Apart from Newsie, Cllr ‘Magic’(“the last opportunity to pull a rabbit out of a hat”) Mike Breslin and recently sacked Mike (‘I’m still pretending that Nicola, as her first act as First Minister, never actually sacked me’)Russell. Most people on here can see that despite the never-ending-email-trail, the protestations, the on-going accusation and the politicising and personalising of the issues on For Argyll, the truth is that the Unholy Trinity have run a spectacularly inept and crass campaign that seemed (from a neutral viewpoint) designed to attack and alienate the very people that might just have been able to help them.
1: The community group were never on here – just the ‘politicos’ ie, Newsie, ‘Magic’ Mike and sacked Mike.
2: The whole council voted on ‘Magic’ Mike Breslin’s motion. According to my mate reading the Dunoon Observer (still going strong Newsie despite your ‘exclusive’ from 2 years ago) it was defeated by 19 votes to 14.
Strange that FA never actually gave the voting figures…..
- Rally marks end of attempted community buy out of Castle Toward
Neilfie, and your evidence the District Valuer ‘based’ his valuation on one that’s four years old?
Or is this just more unsubstantiated spin?
- Welcome for Loch Lomond camping proposals
It started off with you regurgitating Tory McGrigor’s press release now the it’s also Scottish Land & Estates that get to ‘treat’ us to their biased, narrow selfish view of the world.
The Mountaineering Council of Scotland and the Ramblers Scotland have both come out against these nonsensical plans that seek to restrict access and the right to wild camp.
Here’s a suggestion – if there is a problem (and there is in some areas) with anti-social behaviour use the existing legislation! Don’t restrict the rights of many to cope with the few idiots.
And do stop being a mouthpiece for Scottish Land & Estates – it is just lazy.
powered by SEO Super Comments