Comment posted 2010 School’s Act now a charter to close rural schools by Simon.
C’mon – I’ll ask again where is the snp explanation on this?
Gerry Fisher doesn’t think Mike Russell knew aobut this?? Please!!!!!
Of course Mikey Boy knew. I have seen countless posts from apologists and the ‘usual suspects’ on here defending Mike Russell. I’ve been told by “doc” he had no choice over Robslee (rubbish if course) and have been personally attacked for my stance over this fork-tongued politico.
Now – I’ll ask again – where is the snp explanation of what’s happening here???
Mike Russell is fast enough to get on here when he wants to so, where is he today??
Simon also commented
- integrity – “Neither of those two things required him to carry out a review within his own department.” I know that. that’s why I carefully chose the expression “He was quick enough to mouth off”. 🙂
Anyway he’s answered now – see what you maske of it…
- Integrity – “Simon and demands for an instant response from the Education Secretary are not helpful at a time ” hardly an instant response – the article was posted two days ago.
He was quick enough to mouth off about ‘spygate’ and the Craignure ramp… 🙂
- Still nobody from the snp on here explaining this decision then?
- Robsleee no more, Hillhead no more, Arygll rural schools….
Where is the SNP response to all of this?
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments