Comment posted 2010 School’s Act now a charter to close rural schools by Simon.
C’mon – I’ll ask again where is the snp explanation on this?
Gerry Fisher doesn’t think Mike Russell knew aobut this?? Please!!!!!
Of course Mikey Boy knew. I have seen countless posts from apologists and the ‘usual suspects’ on here defending Mike Russell. I’ve been told by “doc” he had no choice over Robslee (rubbish if course) and have been personally attacked for my stance over this fork-tongued politico.
Now – I’ll ask again – where is the snp explanation of what’s happening here???
Mike Russell is fast enough to get on here when he wants to so, where is he today??
Simon also commented
- integrity – “Neither of those two things required him to carry out a review within his own department.” I know that. that’s why I carefully chose the expression “He was quick enough to mouth off”.
Anyway he’s answered now – see what you maske of it…
- Integrity – “Simon and demands for an instant response from the Education Secretary are not helpful at a time ” hardly an instant response – the article was posted two days ago.
He was quick enough to mouth off about ‘spygate’ and the Craignure ramp…
- Still nobody from the snp on here explaining this decision then?
- Robsleee no more, Hillhead no more, Arygll rural schools….
Where is the SNP response to all of this?
Recent comments by Simon
- Time to stop to think – as the cult sweeps into Campbeltown
What utter drivel you are reduced to producing Newsie. Opinionated dross disguised as comment and camouflaged by crap.
Can’t wait for the inevitable comments on the Land Reform Bill and your obsequious, toe-curling, lickspittle defence of the landed gentry of the Scottish Land and Estates. Cutting their NDR relief shock horror!
- Gigha community ownership on brink of failure
Newsie’s ‘views and opinions’ fit neatly into the ‘radical turned conservative in later life’ scenario – the once-pretend-right-on-radical who with age, weight and income those self-same views of hers have become – establishment, sterile, withered, barren, bleak and predictably Tory.
I sincerely hope Andy doesn’t sue – after all NOBODY takes the Ould Biddy seriously anymore….
- In a party for whom 84,000 members are not enough for candidate selection, will Hosie’s elevation curtail Salmond’s ambitions?
To get back to the topic – does this mean that people who have been expelled from the SNP, ie local councillors here in A&B, are able to stand again? And, with the support of the SNP?
- Stramash award underlines sense of company’s big investment decision
Well done Stramash and I hope this expansion works out for them. However, I surely cannot be the only one to find it rather strange that Newsie and FA have almost completely ignored the rural parliament meeting in Oban this week. Maybe she couldn’t get press accreditation here either.
- Anonymous £15k donation to Mull’s Ulva Ferry Community Housing project
Excellent news from an ambitious small community determined not to die. Their self-help bottom-up approach is in complete contrast to other threatened schools/communities that seem to do little other than whine, whinge and turn up on-demand to demonstrate outside Council meetings.
More cuts coming that’s for sure. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/national-education-body-suggested.1415109075
ps If they do actually create a national education body that could immediately make the closing down of small, expensive, under-utilised schools much easier as national politician are less susceptible to local pressure.
powered by SEO Super Comments