Comment posted Helensburgh retailers full of positivity – for town centre Waitrose by Crazy She-Bat.
Might that not have more to do with Brighton having a good bit more of that big yellow round thing in the sky?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- If memory serves, the stretch of road approaching the roundabout outside the Academy is also 60mph for the most part. This would not only need to be changed but also enforced.
Agree with Integ, lets not make this about class. If children’s lives are put at risk, it is entirely irrelevant what their background is.
- I think it has to be said, that no matter where this supermarket is eventually located, it will probably cause traffic problems somewhere in or on the edge of Helensburgh.
The only hope is that Waitrose will be so flippin expensive, that it will be fewer cars that are going to it.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments