Comment posted McCuish announces details of ‘team fit to build recovery in Argyll and Bute’ by Quasi.
Third job: Don’t let Vivien Dance anywhere near the CHORD project
Quasi also commented
- Integrity – Thumbs up just for your last sentence :.)
Recent comments by Quasi
- New SNP group leader unable to keep the sheep in the pen
Reminds me of “Life of Brian”…
Quote “Can you imagine a herds of cats waiting to be sheared?”
No wonder 2 have escaped the pen.
However, I have no doubt they have done so under instructions from HQ
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Barmore 2…”There’s always direct rule from Edinburgh” it appears we have that already. Love the irony.
- Update on SNP meeting
H2O…Are you referring to Craig Noone? Why would you want him hurt? Is it because he is English?
- Stuart McMillan welcomes wifi in train stations – but Oban is out of the loop
Now wait for the cries from Dunoon demanding that they have some free wi-fi also
- Struan and then some: the revelation of planned elderly care provision in Argyll and Bute
This is Helensburgh Advertiser’s report:
powered by SEO Super Comments