Comment posted 2010 Schools Act: Hillhead School, Scottish Ministers’ Wick Determination and the cost of justice by morag.
“How you come to a cumulative figure without knowing the individual parts is beyond me.”
Integrity….but A&BC are obviously cleverer than us!!
morag also commented
- “doc” I meant to say your comment “What was going on in Education Scotland I don’t know but I am told…” is pure unadulteratewd groundless hearsay and more worthy of Newsie than you. Tsk, tsk, tsk ”
You are a thief….
Not only do you steal the truth, but once stolen, you mangle it and redistribute your version to others.
p.s. You forgot “edit” this time!
- Dr D…
Returned fighting fit I see!!
Obviously eye surgery was success.
” Get thee behind me “Simon”!…….classic!!!
Recent comments by morag
- Russell back in the bathtub, now trying to sink Keith Brown’s boat
You Newsroom, have completely and totally lost the plot.
- Most constructive move yet from the slomo pro-union side
I’m disappointed that you think the NO’s will be “…destructively bitter…”
Yes, very worrying indeed!!!lol
- Will broadband, phone, postal and online purchase costs be the deal breaker on independence?
I have only one question for those in the no and undecided camp.
If all your queries were resolved regarding Independence, and I mean all, would you vote yes?and if not…why?
- Russell presence at council administration away day raises concerns
And here we have ife, such an upstanding man, content to castigate, lie and turn facts on their heads while hiding his identity. In the world of www that is currently known as TROLLING.
I’m with Dot and Iain, I’ve purposely visited this site less and less as the insanity has increased.
It’s impossible to debate on here,no-one is bringing sound evidence or sensible offerings.I’m fearful that if I hang around the infection may spread and I too will start frothing at the mouth and delivering spittle-flecked diatribes……you get the picture? Sorry, but there is a big internet land out there, full of far more interesting and useful discussions.
Perhaps when Independent, many voices on here will be silent……what a delicious thought.
- Jackie Baillie MSP not invited to council administration away day
Perhaps only those that do zero action but plenty mouth were not required to attend!!!!!!
powered by SEO Super Comments