Comment posted Argyll and the Isles hits warp speed by Robert Wakeham.
Over to Dick Walsh for an explanation, please.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- An average spend of 50p for each visitor can’t be right, can it?
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- CalMac: the Douglas Fraser teaser
Sounds very ambitious – and a real political hot potato for a state-owned operator if it proved loss-making.
In the past Calmac operated the Ballycastle – Rathlin ferry, outside Scotland, and could surely bid for this again, being a good operational ‘fit’ with their business.
- Problems with both pro-indy and pro-union campaigns
Longshanks, you really are talking cobblers.
- So much for JOMO as businesses demand Scottish Government enables mobile phone mast upgrades
This is surely an idea that deserves vigorous investigation.
- More ‘productive’ discussions with UK government ministers for Western and Northern Isles
Actually, Sokay, the Nazi invasion never took place in the 1940s, either; where d’you think we’d be today if it had?
- Today’s travel updates
The A83 is apparently being closed overnight sometime soon at Kilmory, outside Lochgilphead, for resurfacing (yet again) the stretch with inadequate sub-base at Red Lodge, but the Traffic Scotland website indicates convoy working on the night of 22nd – 23rd April, between Lochgair and Lochgilphead, at Brackley, West Lochgilphead, for a high friction surface to be applied.
At least some of this information is computer generated nonsense – but how much?
powered by SEO Super Comments