Comment posted Has Loch Fyne Oysters been shucked by the right partner? by James Walsh.
But how many anglers are we losing from the tourism economy who spend a lot of money in all areas? I take it you’ve read the reports on the effects on wild fish.
Recent comments by James Walsh
- Prince Albert of Monaco visits Islay and Jura distilleries
I think you’ll find that very little malt whisky is sold in Scotland and is mostly exported. Uisge Beatha – Water of Life.
- SSE drops offshore Islay Array and scales down overall offshore commitments
Don’t know what Ileachs you were speaking to Alex but most of the folk in this area were very much against the project so when it is finally dumped there will be big celebrations.
- Cowal Gathering wheels up the thrills for 2013
At the Islay Show last year and they were fantastic.
- Argyll’s tourism cooperative set for Expo 2014
On what do you base your assertions that Islay is 60 years behind times my dear? You obviously know nothing of the place to make that statement.
- Scottish Government own goal in trumpeting Ryanair support for Indy
Obviously not in a car if you haven’t seen the potholes!
powered by SEO Super Comments