Comment posted Has Loch Fyne Oysters been shucked by the right partner? by James Walsh.
But how many anglers are we losing from the tourism economy who spend a lot of money in all areas? I take it you’ve read the reports on the effects on wild fish.
Recent comments by James Walsh
- Michael Russell’s message to Argyll
TTT why did you not contact Mr Redman in Portnahaven he’d have sorted it out for you
- Ferry schedule for Ullapool during harbour upgrade works with enhanced services to come
Your on the wrong place on here TT to be praising Cal-Mac!! Only negative comments allowed.
- In a party for whom 84,000 members are not enough for candidate selection, will Hosie’s elevation curtail Salmond’s ambitions?
Great thing opinion polls!
- Nimble SNP make mayhem at Westminster over EU referendum
Aye and was there not 52% going to vote for independence not so long ago?
- Procurement process begun for two new Clyde and Hebridean ferries
Jerry, I can only speak for the Islay sailings but many times throughout the summer it is difficult to find a seat on the ferry and that’s 5 sailings a day.
powered by SEO Super Comments