Comment posted Council now deploys online ‘Spy Accounts’ in covert surveillance of local critics by phill.
I think we need to see the link as Dr Douglas suggests, to come to a factual based opinion, one way or other.
phill also commented
- Thanks sandy
- I think the suggested advice from Ann Baird and Cllr Freeman is sound.
You’re principles are well established Neil, but it would be no use pursuing this outwith the rules, as no doubt there will be consequences for such ‘behaviour’, which could otherwise harm your councillor intentions in general, frustrating as that may seem.
Recent comments by phill
- Area Committee ‘Evening Surgery’ for Oban and Lorn
- Sturgeon hammers nail in coffin of SNP hopes of coalition at Westmister
Spot on Intgrity
- Council Planning Committee meeting on 21st January promises to be lively – as 2 MSPs call for postponement
Typical Russell, trying the same old tactics, which have seen him marginalised by party and electorate.
Good response by Cllr Freeman.
- Rally marks end of attempted community buy out of Castle Toward
Well said, this should not be discussed here. Very personal.
- Council refuses to release basic documents on its own planned development on Oban North PIer
And tell me would you say that to Cllr McCuish if you happened to meet him?
powered by SEO Super Comments