Comment posted Council now deploys online ‘Spy Accounts’ in covert surveillance of local critics by phill.
I think the suggested advice from Ann Baird and Cllr Freeman is sound.
You’re principles are well established Neil, but it would be no use pursuing this outwith the rules, as no doubt there will be consequences for such ‘behaviour’, which could otherwise harm your councillor intentions in general, frustrating as that may seem.
phill also commented
- Thanks sandy
- I think we need to see the link as Dr Douglas suggests, to come to a factual based opinion, one way or other.
Recent comments by phill
- Scottish Labour Leadership: the timeline is Murphy’s headache
Fran and Anna
- Nimble SNP make mayhem at Westminster over EU referendum
Showing your true colours John. Anger surfacing here unfortunately.
- Labour paralysis proves Lamont right
Jim would be the man if he stands.
- Scotland heading to be a one-party state
‘Disastrous ex snp leader’ – you would not say that if you admitted the excellent ward councillor had been a help to all in his ward, a fact which you will never appreciate, He is a man of the people who is the snp’s biggest loss among many others. you know NCH very few will agree with your constant sniping at the most able and popular councillor for a long time. You havent a clue hen.
- SNP considering coalition in Argyll and Bute
powered by SEO Super Comments