Comment posted Waitrose has £325k on table for Tuesday planning hearing – and opposition rolls in by Crazy She-Bat.
Copied from URTV’s Facebook page:
Final count is 693 letters of support to the council for Waitrose and 137 letters against, including a petition. There were also 7 miscellaneous letters.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- From URTV again:
30 pro Waitrose representatives have spoken, including Councillor Vivien Dance and Community Councilman Nigel Harman. Now it’s over to the objectors.
- Same source again – URTV:
The Council Planning Department and Waitrose have both spoken. The Planning Department say that the effects on the town centre could have been grossly underestimated by Waitrose’s retail impact survey and that they are maintaining that they recommend refusal of the application.
Waitrose still believe that the effects on the town centre will be negligible and they can mitigate them. Waitrose spokesperson, Martin Gorman, received a big round of applause for saying Helensburgh is crying out for a good quality food store.
- Apparently, Victoria Halls is currently packed to capacity with many people waiting outside as well to hear the verdict.
- I’d like to know PBP if this is your attitude towards For Argyll? or to Argyll itself?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Urgent help needed to trace Jamie Taggart of Linn Botanical Gardens
Hope he is found safe and well.
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
- Audit Scotland get the message and nail the council’s deception on Castle Toward affair
Still seeing the world through Council coloured glasses then Simon?
Surely with the amount of manure that is flying around Kilmory nowadays, even you must be thinking there has to be some substance to the claims of nearly everyone else that something is rotten in Castle Greyskull?
- Helensburgh group calls for Argyll and Bute Council to take action against defiant developers
Her Royal Highness Vivien Dance giving it to her loyal subjects in her realm yet again.
She is never going to stop unless she is removed from these positions where she can manipulate to her’s and her consort’s advantage. As Monarch of the Burgh, she probably feels she is above the law…
as she feels she is above anyone else. She kind of reminds me of Katie Hopkins.
powered by SEO Super Comments