Comment posted A new song, choirs, MOVE pipes and drums: Argyll’s welcome for the Olympic Torch – and Myles Clark by Crazy She-Bat.
My personal advice for Luss is get here early to get in the car park. Couple of the restaurants do breakfasts and the village shop does a damn fine sausage, bacon and egg roll.
Then get yourself a nice wee place along the front with a good view of the pier. Bring your own chairs LOL
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments