Comment posted on Has Loch Fyne Oysters been shucked by the right partner? by john in kintyre
Like school defender I can not understand nor see the reasoning in this article.
In the original press release it was quite clearly stated that one, if not the major reason for the tie-up with Scottish Seafood Investments was that Loch Fyne Oysters found it increasingly difficult to secure funding/investment from conventional sources (probably their bankers) to expand the business because of the way it was structured.
It was and is a case of the owner/employees being willing sellers to Scottish Seafood Investments as willing buyers to secure and expand the business.
Can only be good for Argyll.
john in kintyre also commented
- What has your comment to do with the merger?
Recent comments by john in kintyre
- What’s the fuss about Zero Hours contracts?
Richard somewhere in the region of £400k to charity
- Sturgeon defence to Dugdale: ‘Everyone’s projections about oil were wrong’
Name one person, economic forecaster or institution who predicted the fall in the price of oil pre-referendum 14?
- Parliamentary Labour Party moves to take control of any post-election coalitions
Pathetic comment Richard, you know that you can get help for your fixation on Alex
- Blair trying to buy his way back into nationwide Labour favour
Mary did what she was told and ordered by the esteemed pro war Blairite Leader in the Scottish Branch Office
- Labour candidate for Argyll & Bute challenged by SNP candidate on Blair funding
THE DIFFERENCE IS:
The rich supporter in Largs does not have blood and treasure on his hands and did not take the UK into an illegal war in Iraq based on a tissue of lies and deceit
powered by SEO Super Comments