Comment posted Cameron on the back foot on independence referendum choices by Robert Wakeham.
I thought the Huff Post had pretentions to credibility? – and it has offers from Waitrose (dirt cheap by Nog standards) in pride of place, so – recommending this stuff to us – you’d better be careful if you venture anywhere near the centre of Helensburgh.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- ok – ‘commend’
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Testing A83 Emergency Diversion – passed with distinction
There already is ‘some traction going’ according to the Glasgow Herald, a few days ago – reporting that the government is planning a mass tree planting programme on the vulnerable slopes.
- A83 resurfacing at Dunderave to start 16th March for 5 days
Five days doesn’t sound like much time to deal with the ropey stretches on this section of road, properly rather than just cosmetically.
- Oban Councillor raises issue of closure of town’s only play park
‘A zip wire and equipment for older kids’ could be useful additions to the Kilmory council chamber, to save time and keep people occupied.
- Scottish Parliament’s Justice Committee tries a decoy from the corroboration row
Perhaps the witness had a prosthetic brain.
- DFM’s gift to Dunoon-Gourock passenger ferry comes a cropper
Don’t jump to conclusions – past incidents of this type have sometimes been due to mechanical failure on the boat.
powered by SEO Super Comments