Comment posted Opposition evaluations of three year council budget by Robert Wakeham.
Simon, Councillor George Freeman must have second sight, because he’s already addressed your anxieties, on a different thread earlier this evening.
You really should try and pay attention – I’m sure your teacher’s told you that.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Not just appalling – incomprehensible that there’s no established Scotland-wide code of practice to ensure this sort of petty, vindictive and damaging ‘politicking’ is outlawed. It gives democracy a bad name, and it’s a great pity that Executive Director Douglas Hendry and Head of Governance & Law Charles Reppke don’t have the duty to advise the ruling cabal to behave more responsibly – or do they?
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- McGrigor targets nuclear fusion in call for Scotland to meet emissions targets
Atmf – Surely exactly the same questions can be asked of the way that the Scottish government seems to be ‘betting the world’s climate’ to a large extent on wind power, when the holy grail of developing a viable complementary energy storage technology is seemingly lagging far behind the development of the wind farms themselves. Can the engineering challenges be overcome, and if so how long will it take and how much will it cost?
- Scottish Government invests in future of Ferguson’s shiyard
MM – ‘…the crew….for the Isle of Lewis immediately realised she would be an expensive disaster….’
Could you explain what, exactly, were the issues that they identified?
- Argyll and Bute Council administration’s gagging clause
It’s when the ‘internal rules’ act against the public interest, Simon, just like the concept of ‘respect’ in an urban criminal gang, or of ‘honour’ amongst mafiosi..
- Councillor Breslin removed from administration by unconstitutional Leaders’ protocol?
TTT – word on the street is that there is indeed a relationship between Walsh and Hendry, but not as you describe.
- Situation analysis 2: Scotland now – the counter attack
To paraphrase Lady Thatcher, YouGov if you want – but I’ll wait & see.
powered by SEO Super Comments