Comment posted Opposition evaluations of three year council budget by Robert Wakeham.
Simon, Councillor George Freeman must have second sight, because he’s already addressed your anxieties, on a different thread earlier this evening.
You really should try and pay attention – I’m sure your teacher’s told you that.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Not just appalling – incomprehensible that there’s no established Scotland-wide code of practice to ensure this sort of petty, vindictive and damaging ‘politicking’ is outlawed. It gives democracy a bad name, and it’s a great pity that Executive Director Douglas Hendry and Head of Governance & Law Charles Reppke don’t have the duty to advise the ruling cabal to behave more responsibly – or do they?
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Baillie impressive at First Minister’s Questions – and then the polls rolled in
Surely no-one on this blog takes NCH’s ‘facts’ at face value?
- Argyll First launch new petition for permanent solution to A83
You’re talking about galleries, and there’s already one in Scotland, protecting both the A890 and the Kyle railway near Attadale on the shore of Loch Carron.
- Sarwar makes decision in favour of his party
By wielding that old catch-phrase ‘bitter together’ you conveniently forget how many of the ‘no’ voters want to see a strong, vigorous Scotland but without casting off from Britain and throwing away the lines.
Strange how so much of what you spout seems to be motivated by an underlying bitterness all of your own – an irresistible urge to indulge in sour comment and petty back-biting, NCH.
- A83 Latest – closure [updating regularly]
So if all the other options were ‘ridiculously expensive’ are we stuck with the status quo?
Or is it, perhaps, that what is ‘ridiculously expensive’ is in fact relatively commonplace in some other European countries?
- MoD still to give ‘definitive answer’ to cause of ‘loud bang’ in Western Isles
The ‘stray’ was apparently a Latvian cargo plane that lost contact over Kent, but what seems to be causing concern is the number of Russian military aircraft, including refuellers, flying around European international airspace without filing flight plans, with no transponders, and maintaining radio silence.
powered by SEO Super Comments