Comment posted Lochgilphead primary pupil’s internet exposure of poor school meals goes viral by Crazy She-Bat.
Real mature Michael. Picking on a 9 year old.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- JayC, do you know for a fact that at that particular time had other choices? Were you actually there to witness this yourself? Or are you just reading off a list of all the things that SHOULD have been available to her?
If 420 kids have all been fed before her, is there really a full choice for her to select from?
The whole thing needs a thorough, transparent investigation.
- Well that’s what the Council believes…
- The level of maturity Mr McFadyen displays in his comments is depressing. He is the adult here for goodness sake and blaming a 9 year old girl. Shameful.
Perhaps Martha didn’t have any other choice, if she was in the last sitting of the dinners those days, that might have been all that was left.
I’ll say it again – Shameful. Shame on you Mr McFadyen.
- OK, 1 hour, 2 mins and 40 seconds into the broadcast
- Can’t seem to find his comments on that. Does anyone know what time he starts talking?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Bailllie motion celebrates Luss Primary’s 5th Green Flag
Congrats again to everyone at Luss. Lots of hard work went into this by both pupils, parents and the school.
Well done all.
- Radically new council group changes all the dynamics: party politics dead in Argyll
Hearing that too, from the Helensburgh Advertiser
- Argyll and Bute Council: the serious stuff
I see this new superschool being forced through. Obviously, this is a set-up by Mr Sneddon to control the situation and ensure he gets the result he wants. Not what is perhaps what the communities want, or even what is best for Argyll & Bute.
This has legal challenge stamped all over it.
However, lets all sit back and get the calculators warmed up and see how Mr Sneddon makes magical mathematics out of this one.
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
powered by SEO Super Comments