Comment posted ARSN submission to Rural Education Commission by Crazy She-Bat.
Thank you Simon. Was worried we’d sent you into a coma trying to read it LOL
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Thank you
- Simon – some fairly predictable pap from yourself there.
Out for SNP blood today are we?
If you do at some point get the time to read the ARSN submission, would be interested in hearing your thoughts.
- Simon, can I take it from your silence you have no comment on this at all? Don’t tell me we are agreeing on stuff again!
- What no comments from the Peanut Gallery?
Here we are laid wide open and no biting critisisms? no comprehensive dissection?
Let’s get the debate started! Some feedback would be most appreciated.
Simon, please don’t let me down!
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Sneddon runs white flag to half mast on council deception of parliamentary Education Committee
“Dementia is not a single disease, but a non-specific syndrome (i.e., set of signs and symptoms). Affected cognitive areas can be memory, attention, language, and problem solving. Normally, symptoms must be present for at least six months to support a diagnosis. Cognitive dysfunction of shorter duration is called delirium.
Especially in later stages of the condition, subjects may be disoriented in time (not knowing the day, week, or even year), in place (not knowing where they are), and in person (not knowing who they and/or others around them are).”
Makes you wonder if Mr Sneddon needs an intervention.
- Urgent help needed to trace Jamie Taggart of Linn Botanical Gardens
Hope he is found safe and well.
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
- Audit Scotland get the message and nail the council’s deception on Castle Toward affair
Still seeing the world through Council coloured glasses then Simon?
Surely with the amount of manure that is flying around Kilmory nowadays, even you must be thinking there has to be some substance to the claims of nearly everyone else that something is rotten in Castle Greyskull?
powered by SEO Super Comments