Comment posted EC to use emergency powers to reduce volume of west coast haddock discards by phill.
Just seems so wrong to dump good food over the side, with so many hungry worldwide. Hope this measure helps.
Recent comments by phill
- Can anything address the disease in Argyll and Bute Council?
Roddy McCuish is the most electable, approachable, and honourable Councillor for years. he was hounded out the SNP and is doing a fine job for the electorate. he will, if he stands, be re-elected by a landslide.
- Labour go for Murphy and Dugdale – now for the political Himalayas
Harvie is tired looking and washed out and manipulated a flag of convenience mainly for personal gain during referendum. Will be replaced within next few months to get Green Party back on track to their core values>
- Why would Gordon vote for yesterday’s man?
Would be disrespectful to the position to hold on to both and i dont think alex will do that.
- Government ignores importance of civic responsibility in proposed cancellation of poll tax debt
An absolute disgrace and a slap in the face for all those who have paid their way through life, whether or not one agrees with the principle of the tax. Cant believe this is happening.
- Argyll & Bute Alcohol and Drugs Partnership: addicted to abuse
Mike Russell fantastic in above comment.
powered by SEO Super Comments