Comment posted Russell nails the ‘bloody disgrace’ of Craignure ferry gangway by phill.
Cant see much wrong with the article. Regarding the ‘canny ship jumper’ Mary jean devon, i wonder how the canny electorate will view the yo-yo ing back and forth by this elected member in the name of self preservation.
Recent comments by phill
- Scottish Labour Leadership: the timeline is Murphy’s headache
Fran and Anna
- Nimble SNP make mayhem at Westminster over EU referendum
Showing your true colours John. Anger surfacing here unfortunately.
- Labour paralysis proves Lamont right
Jim would be the man if he stands.
- Scotland heading to be a one-party state
‘Disastrous ex snp leader’ – you would not say that if you admitted the excellent ward councillor had been a help to all in his ward, a fact which you will never appreciate, He is a man of the people who is the snp’s biggest loss among many others. you know NCH very few will agree with your constant sniping at the most able and popular councillor for a long time. You havent a clue hen.
- SNP considering coalition in Argyll and Bute
powered by SEO Super Comments