Comment posted Spygate: Who was ‘John McKinnon’? Was Russell a victim of dirty tricks by a council false persona? by Simon.
Crazy – “Wow! I’ve never seen 10 thumbs down before! LOL”
You are very easily impressed. 😉
But let me ask you – have you noticed that nobody, including yourself – has come on here to explain why the snp group voted with Dick Walsh?????
The duty of opposition is to oppose. Yet, these clowns desert their ‘leader’ and vote with Dick. Why????
Simon also commented
- Ooops sorry Granty. I’ll rephrase that – just for you – “last week’s Dunoon Observer -still thriving despite another of FA’s “we understand” exclusives – are taling about dirty ops AGAINST Council. Would FA know anything about that?”
That better??? 🙂
- “I’m no fan of the council, but this article seems like nothing more than a set of egregious allegations linked together by a mixture of speculation and personal attacks.”
Well said nothing more than the usual spurious rubbish on here or as Bob Loblaw so elgantly put it. “egregious allegations”.
I understand last week’s Dunoon Observer -still thriving despite another of FA’s “we understand2 exclusives – are taling about dirty ops AGAINST Council. Would FA know anything about that? 🙂
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments