Comment posted Spygate: Who was ‘John McKinnon’? Was Russell a victim of dirty tricks by a council false persona? by Simon.
Crazy – “Wow! I’ve never seen 10 thumbs down before! LOL”
You are very easily impressed.
But let me ask you – have you noticed that nobody, including yourself – has come on here to explain why the snp group voted with Dick Walsh?????
The duty of opposition is to oppose. Yet, these clowns desert their ‘leader’ and vote with Dick. Why????
Simon also commented
- Ooops sorry Granty. I’ll rephrase that – just for you – “last week’s Dunoon Observer -still thriving despite another of FA’s “we understand” exclusives – are taling about dirty ops AGAINST Council. Would FA know anything about that?”
- “I’m no fan of the council, but this article seems like nothing more than a set of egregious allegations linked together by a mixture of speculation and personal attacks.”
Well said nothing more than the usual spurious rubbish on here or as Bob Loblaw so elgantly put it. “egregious allegations”.
I understand last week’s Dunoon Observer -still thriving despite another of FA’s “we understand2 exclusives – are taling about dirty ops AGAINST Council. Would FA know anything about that?
Recent comments by Simon
- Gigha community ownership on brink of failure
Newsie’s ‘views and opinions’ fit neatly into the ‘radical turned conservative in later life’ scenario – the once-pretend-right-on-radical who with age, weight and income those self-same views of hers have become – establishment, sterile, withered, barren, bleak and predictably Tory.
I sincerely hope Andy doesn’t sue – after all NOBODY takes the Ould Biddy seriously anymore….
- In a party for whom 84,000 members are not enough for candidate selection, will Hosie’s elevation curtail Salmond’s ambitions?
To get back to the topic – does this mean that people who have been expelled from the SNP, ie local councillors here in A&B, are able to stand again? And, with the support of the SNP?
- Stramash award underlines sense of company’s big investment decision
Well done Stramash and I hope this expansion works out for them. However, I surely cannot be the only one to find it rather strange that Newsie and FA have almost completely ignored the rural parliament meeting in Oban this week. Maybe she couldn’t get press accreditation here either.
- Anonymous £15k donation to Mull’s Ulva Ferry Community Housing project
Excellent news from an ambitious small community determined not to die. Their self-help bottom-up approach is in complete contrast to other threatened schools/communities that seem to do little other than whine, whinge and turn up on-demand to demonstrate outside Council meetings.
More cuts coming that’s for sure. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/national-education-body-suggested.1415109075
ps If they do actually create a national education body that could immediately make the closing down of small, expensive, under-utilised schools much easier as national politician are less susceptible to local pressure.
- Planning permission for Ulva School Community Association Housing project
Well done Ulva for getting off their bahookies and doing something positive about rural depopulation. It’s just a pity that other communities with expensive rural schools and a declining population don’t do something similar.
powered by SEO Super Comments