“How did 6,000 passengers only leave £3,000 income for the town”
Two visits to the toilets each @ 25p a time? Its called something fancy now, “In income stream”
Recent comments by iain Hurrel
- More laughs from Argyll and Bute Council in airhead Macintyre Masterplan
In these situations I find actually just posting my self and family 1st class with the Royal Mail takes all the stress off me regards having to think new routes, let Royal Mail work it out instead,
- Were Russell’s fingerprints also on the SNP group’s whipping decision?
But there will not be any nursing home issues now?
- Charles and Sadie go to Hollywood [almost]
Who is George Clooney ?
- When will Deputy First Minister make known her decision on Gourock-Dunoon ferry service?
Big kick into the long grass? Vote SNP for change
- New collective noun: a Stramash of Ministers, with Secretary of State for Scotland on the way
Fair comment @Niall, not taking away anything your business has achieved at all, your anew type of sector in Argyll that is doing the business. My point is that farming fishing are all traditional businesses that have been creating work and full time employment in Argyll for hundreds of years and they to need the exposure of ministers and anyone else you can illuminate there sectors and give some support.
That’s all my point of my post was about, are we hanging our hopes on one peg? Ministers and the like always want to visit anything that looks successful thinking that it might look to someone that they were involved in the hard work o building the business and the success,
That’s why you will not see them visiting difficult sectors (your nice and fluffy and non political) that’s it. Please don’t take this the wrong way it’s not a reflection of your hard work, burglars or other peoples success comes to mind.
powered by SEO Super Comments