Comment posted A83 to stay closed for now by Simon.
The sole responsibility for the repeated closures of this road lies with the SNP Government.
Simon also commented
- Robert. Whatever.
- Thanks Robert. So after all your huff and puff – you’ve nothing to offer.
Fact remains though – the sole responsibility for the ongoing debacles at the Rest – lies solely with this SNP Government.
- Robert, as my teacher would have said – next time try answering the question…..
- PS Robert. Any idea why the SNP deserted their Leader on the Council and voted with Trick Dicky??
- Blah blah blah Robert. How long have the SNP had to fix this? How many landslips on their watch?
They bailed out Edinburgh trams qucik enough – building a new Forth crossing…… zilch for Argyll in comparison
Recent comments by Simon
- Thuggish Yes campaign benefits from media’s artificial ‘balance’ as Murphy forced to suspend campaign tour
Total FA anti-Indy-keech.
Previous politicians hit with eggs include, Nick Farage, John Major, David Cameron, Nick Farage, Ed Milliband, Nick Farage, John Prescott, Nick Farage, Nick Griffin, Nick Farage, Ruth Kelly, George Galloway and did I mention Nick Farage?
Didn’t stop any of them campaigning did it?
Aw diddums Jim Murphy.
- Fundamental lack of ambition to earn in independence prospectus
Richard “Meddling in International politics is much more important,”.
In 1981 Glasgow City Council awarded Nelson Mandela the freedom of the City of Glasgow – nine years before he was released from prison. The council also renamed St George’s Place as Nelson Mandela Place in 1986 which was highly significant as this then became the address of the South African Consulate, which was based there.
Sometimes making the gesture IS important.
- Andrew Argyle: Yes campaign impaled on currency
Since everybody is on about Plan Bs – what’s RUK’s Plan B for Trident should Scotland vote ‘Yes’?
- Mull’s Ulva Ferry community to have two affordable homes to rent and a plot to buy
Ulva Ferry are to be applauded for being so pro-active in rural regeneration. Grass roots involvement is the only way forward.
- Managed protest at Pacific Quay shames pro-indy campaign
I don’t think people are moaning Richard – but let’s be honest here somebody has blatantly lied about the ‘smoke’.
Do you not think we should find who lied? And why?
After all it was it not the MOD/Telegraph and For Argyll that thought it was a bit of a big deal in the first place?
So I say again – who lied? And why?
powered by SEO Super Comments