Comment posted A83 to stay closed for now by Simon.
The sole responsibility for the repeated closures of this road lies with the SNP Government.
Simon also commented
- Robert. Whatever. 🙂
- Thanks Robert. So after all your huff and puff – you’ve nothing to offer.
Fact remains though – the sole responsibility for the ongoing debacles at the Rest – lies solely with this SNP Government.
- Robert, as my teacher would have said – next time try answering the question….. 😉
- PS Robert. Any idea why the SNP deserted their Leader on the Council and voted with Trick Dicky??
- Blah blah blah Robert. How long have the SNP had to fix this? How many landslips on their watch?
They bailed out Edinburgh trams qucik enough – building a new Forth crossing…… zilch for Argyll in comparison 🙂
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments