Comment posted A83 to stay closed for now by Simon.
The sole responsibility for the repeated closures of this road lies with the SNP Government.
Simon also commented
- Robert. Whatever.
- Thanks Robert. So after all your huff and puff – you’ve nothing to offer.
Fact remains though – the sole responsibility for the ongoing debacles at the Rest – lies solely with this SNP Government.
- Robert, as my teacher would have said – next time try answering the question…..
- PS Robert. Any idea why the SNP deserted their Leader on the Council and voted with Trick Dicky??
- Blah blah blah Robert. How long have the SNP had to fix this? How many landslips on their watch?
They bailed out Edinburgh trams qucik enough – building a new Forth crossing…… zilch for Argyll in comparison
Recent comments by Simon
- Landowners emphasise track record and commitment to working with communities for public benefit
Mount Stuart and Applecross are, for example, both ‘Private Trusts’: vehicles not only for the avoidance of tax but also for tax benefits paid for by the tax payer.
- Queen Mary 2 now on passage to LIverpool
- UDI option gathering interest in impatient SNP circles
This ‘article’ is from the same stable as yon steaming pile of festering horse manure – the lie about the Sturgeon supposed telling a French Diplomat she preferred Cameron. Emanating from the Telegraph and picked up by every other Tory rag/site – including this one.
Newsie just loves it when she’s shoulder deep on this type of keech.
You know why she prints it don’t you??
Because it’s all about the SNP.
Every other party in Scotland is, right now, quite irrelevant.
Newsie’s OCD with the SNP is showing.
- NIcola’s vanguard line-up at Forth Bridge
The election vote was not and is not a mandate for independence.
Nicola Sturgeon on TV this morning “I said expressly to people in Scotland that if they voted SNP, and half of the Scottish population did, I would not take that as an endorsement of independence. I stick to that position”‘
Somehow I don’t think she’ll be listening to Newsie’s opinion on anything, anytime soon.
- Project Scotland looking for young green-fingered volunteer for dream assignment in Applecross
The Applecross Trust owns 61,600 acres of land of the Applecross peninsula in Wester Ross. It is not a Trust but a Limited Company with charitable status. It has 6 members, none of whom live in Applecross.
powered by SEO Super Comments