Comment posted Devo Plus: enter the Trojan Horse by Crazy She-Bat.
Simon, will you be at that meeting next week in Lochgilphead? (Incognito, of course)
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Sorry, I don’t do pink – its against my religion
I doubt you’ll be able to miss me. Large, bat-like creature, mad look in her eyes…
- There’s nothing wrong with Brad Pitt’s thingy!
On the Salmond/Murdoch thingy… I am severely alarmed at anyone that would want to sook up to Murdoch – God only knows what you’d maybe catch. But I suppose that’s politics, sometimes you need to deal with the Devil.
- Been reading the comments on this article over the past couple of days wondering each time if I have entered the flippin Twilight Zone.
How an article can take such ridiculous detours is baffling.
Was almost ready to Google the “Alex and Nicola Show” thinking, “I wonder if thats a bit like Jeremy Kyle?” when the penny dropped. And then I was trying to figure out why all the extra money I was supposed to have compared to the English hadn’t appeared in my purse. Then I got to the Craig “Capone” Whyte and Rangers and that got me thinking of blood-sucking vampires, which brought me back to Twilight and actors and the whole Trojan horse thing and I remember looking at the article in the first place hoping for a pic of a buff Brad Pitt in his underpants.
What was this about again?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments