Comment posted Devo Plus: enter the Trojan Horse by Simon.
Crazy, no I didn’t intend to … but now that you mention it…
You going with the rest of the usuual suspects?
Simon also commented
- For the avoidance of doubt – you wear the pink carnation…..
- How would I recognise you? Pink carnation too obvious……
- “Will Russell be at the schools meeting in Lochgilphead next week” if he is can somebody ask why he shut Robslee and Hillhead???
Morag – alas the use of “unedifying” was not originally from me “The Scottish Football Association has opened an inquiry into the “unedifying” events at Rangers after the league champions were forced to enter bankruptcy protection”
- Quite right Crazy (well apart from the Brad Pitt thingy….)
What do you make of Salmond sooking up to Murdoch??
- Rangers unedifying collapse into administration is an embarrassment for them and their supporters. Thhe rapidity with which Alex the ‘Fat Controller’ Salmond lept into defend this “insititution” was matched only by the speed with which he retreated from this position once the extent of their non-payment of taxes and the many millions of pounds they now owe other football clubs became known.
The Fat Controller – he who buddied-up to that idiot Donald Trump is now sooking-up for all he’s worth to the odious reptile Rupert Murdoch.
Actually, I’m in a quandry; I don’t which is the more undefying right now Rangers or Salmond.
Recent comments by Simon
- Time to stop to think – as the cult sweeps into Campbeltown
What utter drivel you are reduced to producing Newsie. Opinionated dross disguised as comment and camouflaged by crap.
Can’t wait for the inevitable comments on the Land Reform Bill and your obsequious, toe-curling, lickspittle defence of the landed gentry of the Scottish Land and Estates. Cutting their NDR relief shock horror!
- Gigha community ownership on brink of failure
Newsie’s ‘views and opinions’ fit neatly into the ‘radical turned conservative in later life’ scenario – the once-pretend-right-on-radical who with age, weight and income those self-same views of hers have become – establishment, sterile, withered, barren, bleak and predictably Tory.
I sincerely hope Andy doesn’t sue – after all NOBODY takes the Ould Biddy seriously anymore….
- In a party for whom 84,000 members are not enough for candidate selection, will Hosie’s elevation curtail Salmond’s ambitions?
To get back to the topic – does this mean that people who have been expelled from the SNP, ie local councillors here in A&B, are able to stand again? And, with the support of the SNP?
- Stramash award underlines sense of company’s big investment decision
Well done Stramash and I hope this expansion works out for them. However, I surely cannot be the only one to find it rather strange that Newsie and FA have almost completely ignored the rural parliament meeting in Oban this week. Maybe she couldn’t get press accreditation here either.
- Anonymous £15k donation to Mull’s Ulva Ferry Community Housing project
Excellent news from an ambitious small community determined not to die. Their self-help bottom-up approach is in complete contrast to other threatened schools/communities that seem to do little other than whine, whinge and turn up on-demand to demonstrate outside Council meetings.
More cuts coming that’s for sure. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/national-education-body-suggested.1415109075
ps If they do actually create a national education body that could immediately make the closing down of small, expensive, under-utilised schools much easier as national politician are less susceptible to local pressure.
powered by SEO Super Comments