Comment posted £6million for next generation community buy outs – ‘Britain’s new radicals’ by newsroom.
It is still in progress.
newsroom also commented
- Thanks, Scott, That rings a bell.
- Thank you for the correction. Was there a filling station that had been part of the businsss that was bought by the community?
- Talk to Tayvallich quickly – and contact Community Land Scotland at once.
Depending on when the auction is, you may be able to register an interest in time to halt that process.
- Thanks for the Dick Gaughan link – new to me but an intriguingly different version from the Billy Bragg one which is the first and only version I’d previously heard.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Tarbert VIllage Hall now a conference venue
This is sad news.
- Tobermory Lifeboat: 17 hour shout in 180 mile rescue of cargo boat drifting south of Tiree
It is indeed only a matter of time.
- South Africa legal system in operation in Pistorius trial
Michael Mansfield is a class act – but what may look to the old world like the clumsiness of the new one in the Nel cross-examination, has been a quite stunning mastery of analysis, detail, strategy and courtcraft.
- Argyll and the Isles Tourism follows up on Expo
This is the sort of news we need to hear. Well done all round.
- Patricia Ferguson asks about those evacuated during Red Road Flats blow-down for Games ceremony
What part of Scotland will not be affected by the Commonwealth Games – by the glory and the cost?
powered by SEO Super Comments