Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Crazy She-Bat.
C’mon Stephen – this is Vivien Dance we’re talking about LOL
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Surfing Simon? will make a change from trolling LOL Sorry, couldn’t resist.
- Jeezo Lowry! Veiled hint and innuendo!
What do you know him as a neighbour from Hell? the funny handshake club? or in the “biblical” sense?
Aren’t you one for slagging off everyone else when they make an un-substantiated comment?
So you don’t like the guy, for whatever reason. Have you ever stopped to think maybe the problem is you? From the comments you make on here, you certainly don’t come across as a people person.
- Simon, brace yerself! I’m going to agree with you!
Ellen Morton – able politician? She’s a blimin evil genius!
Rural schools are not a big agenda item in her ward? – well duh! I wonder if it would become one if she had voted to close Cardross Primary twice over the last few years? mmmmmmm?
And then of course there was those lovely pictures in the Helensburgh Dancevertiser a few weeks ago of Ellen and the Gimp informing the electorate of their £19 million bribe to be ALLEGEDLY spent in their back yard. And all because of them.
- ♫♪♫Bye bye Danny, Danny bye bye-aye♫♪♫
- Has Neil Mackay bit the bullet?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments