Comment posted Revised plans announced for new Kintyre creamery by john in kintyre.
I can only go by the article above and the press releases from both the Scottish Gov and First Milk, both of which state that the Goverment funding of £2m is subject to the benificiary, First Milk, meeting standard grant conditions.
To me it does not matter a great deal whether it is European Monies or not, as long as it is benificial to Kintyre farmers and the existing workforce in the Creamery.
It is excellent news for Campbeltown which sorely needs some inward investment.
Perhaps you have something against Dairy Farmers hence the sour grape whinging in your posts, I know it must be very difficult for someone of your political persuasion to even admit some good will come of this project especially if it is driven by the Scottish Goverment and a Farmer’s Co-operative.
On a different subject, where are the followers of the grumpy old men party going to put their “x” in the comming referendum?
john in kintyre also commented
- Hughie, Please read my post again.
I unlike kintyre1 fully understand and support the investment.
- Standing on the side and having no knowledge of dairy farming, it seems to me kintyre1 is arguing that the £2m investment by the Scottish Gov and First Milk to secure 100 jobs in the plant, also it seems to be an important outlet for the Kintyre farms selling to the Creamery, is a no brainer and complete waste of taxpayers monies.
Recent comments by john in kintyre
- SNP MP calls for UK Conservative-Lib Dem coalition to continue for a further year
Would rather have “poor old Alex” running affairs than both of Len Maclusky’s lap dogs
- Salmond judgment under question in second deception on EU membership
Disgusting point scoring at a sad time Sceptic 1
- The Portsmouth side of the shipbuilding saga
One question that has not been posed.
If there is a yes vote, will the rump rUK be in a position financially to build type26 when they will have 2 carriers without planes and 3 Trident subs to maintain?
- Murray win seals memorable Wimbledon
Go and read some of the venom posted from south of the border on twitter about the Jock called Andy then lets see your comments
- Two more awards for CalMac
Glad you cleared that up Murdoch,
here’s me thinking it was Muirneag that was on the Ullapool to Stornoway truck run and was under the impression that Suilevan was in distant waters plying her trade between North and South Island in the Cook Straight, New Zealand.
powered by SEO Super Comments