Comment posted Revised plans announced for new Kintyre creamery by morag.
Believe me…What kintyre1 thinks is beyond all reason!!!
morag also commented
- Hughie I heartily agree. Shopping in the Co-op is more than a price issue. I have also noticed an increase in shoppers at Campbeltown Co-op in the last few years,so cost is obviously not the main consideration.
And don’t forget that we get, as share holders,some decent benefits back.I would love to see the Co-op expand in the town….Arrans Co-op is much larger and gives better choice,perhaps that’s what we really should be asking for?
- After the dirty deed done to Firstmilk,I expect there will be many in Kintyre that do not like Tesco!
- Fortunately,I have provided the facts and you have not.
And how can anyone assasinate a character with no credence,in fact,no character at all!
When you can deliver the goods…then I’ll be the first to acknowledge same…until then put up or shut up.
- Most of the time I just shake my head at your crass statements.But,It has become really evident that you have some secret agenda to turn any positives in dairy farming into an abyss of innuedo,lies,misinformation and incomprehensible statements.
There may be some truth to the premise that if enough muck is thrown,some will surely stick!
Is that your purpose? Because I’m having trouble figuring your posts out.
You are obviously a disgruntled farmer,but why such venom is directed to a hard working section of Kintyre,is mystifying.
As with others,I would dearly like to hear your explanation……
The floor is all yours!
- ..”tankered into Kintyre everyday…”
Just give me a few weeks and a calculator and …jeez get a grip!!!
You know Nothing about milk production and I have told you that milk production levels are on a parr with many years ago.
Are you claiming that Lidl aren’t allowed to sell premium products now?
Recent comments by morag
- Russell back in the bathtub, now trying to sink Keith Brown’s boat
You Newsroom, have completely and totally lost the plot.
- Most constructive move yet from the slomo pro-union side
I’m disappointed that you think the NO’s will be “…destructively bitter…”
Yes, very worrying indeed!!!lol
- Will broadband, phone, postal and online purchase costs be the deal breaker on independence?
I have only one question for those in the no and undecided camp.
If all your queries were resolved regarding Independence, and I mean all, would you vote yes?and if not…why?
- Russell presence at council administration away day raises concerns
And here we have ife, such an upstanding man, content to castigate, lie and turn facts on their heads while hiding his identity. In the world of www that is currently known as TROLLING.
I’m with Dot and Iain, I’ve purposely visited this site less and less as the insanity has increased.
It’s impossible to debate on here,no-one is bringing sound evidence or sensible offerings.I’m fearful that if I hang around the infection may spread and I too will start frothing at the mouth and delivering spittle-flecked diatribes……you get the picture? Sorry, but there is a big internet land out there, full of far more interesting and useful discussions.
Perhaps when Independent, many voices on here will be silent……what a delicious thought.
- Jackie Baillie MSP not invited to council administration away day
Perhaps only those that do zero action but plenty mouth were not required to attend!!!!!!
powered by SEO Super Comments