Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Erik the Viking.
P45 for Neil MacKay
Seems every little didn’t help when Tesco ‘endorsed’ him their in store candidate on Wednesday.
Erik the Viking also commented
- Donald is a nice guy don’t get me wrong, however ,the reality is that he is rightly or wrongly seen by many as ‘damaged goods’, which is perhaps borne out by the result.
Sorry – just telling it as it is
Recent comments by Erik the Viking
- Ground control to Planet Bowie
Celebrate the man’s life and music but please don’t cheapen Bowie’s death by seeking to make political capital from it.
- Kieron Green to stand as an independent in newly announced Oban North and Lorn by election
If the local CLP have the guts to stand a real candidate rather than a Trojan horse then Mr Greens departure from the Labour is automatic.
- Savills offers important insights into worrying strategy for taking Land Reform proposals into operation
The trout fishing debacle on Tiree is a perfect illustration of the often heavy-handed, unsympathetic muscle flexing of ‘the Lord, their God, His Grace’
- Provoked by woman MP, Salmond loses temper in Commons
Haven’t you got better things to report? Lots of local stories and issues that you miss day in day out because of your anti SNP tunnel vision
- Supposing CalMac lost the Clyde and Hebridean ferries contract…
You must lead a sheltered life Boab?
powered by SEO Super Comments
2012 · 4 May 2012 · Argyll · Argyll & Bute · Argyll & Bute Council · Argyll First · council elections · The Count