Comment posted Muirfield: a victory for right by Crazy She-Bat.
Congratulations to everyone in Arbroath for a well deserved long and hard battle!
Superb news and only just answer that could be given!
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- It would appear Councillor Neild/Nield/Nailed is using his public mouthpiece to vent “soor grapes”.
Although it would be a completely irresponsible waste of taxpayers money taking this to court, part of me would love that to happen, just to see the Council properly taken apart and that dodgy online consultation thoroughly investigated.
Maybe the Courier will give Mr Nelid a job after the elections in May. Or then again, could he screw up being a paperboy as well?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments