Comment posted Cameron scores own goal in independence move by Crazy She-Bat.
Are you refering to me David?
Its not so much of a name, more of a job description.
If it is me, I humbly apologise for my choice of name and any offence it may cause.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- JimB – oh dear, that is quite depressing actually, if you look at it from your point of view. That would mean Alan Reid is the best we have to offer from Argyll.
Now that is sad.
On the subject of electing those muppets – I remember looking at my voting slip and thinking, which is the lesser of all these evils…
There was genuinely no-one from this area I actually wanted to vote for at all. The same cannot be said about the Scottish Election.
- Oh they are Robert, undoubtably.
- JimB – I have to give credit where it’s due and you are SUPERB!
Superb at getting people rattled and superb at reminding us of some of the wonderful moments of the SNP’s history.
But I think you are really not seeing the real enemy here. You will find there are some people out there, like me for instance, that are just so flippin scunnered by being ruled by the muppets of Westminster that it wouldn’t matter if wee Shug fae Paddy’s market, Sean Connery or Lucifer himself were running Scotland just now – you would see this as what it is – our first chance in centuries to be rid of these nitwits in Westminster.
I remember even as a wee girl telling my teacher in Primary school that if I could have one wish, it would be to saw Scotland off of the UK and drag it down to the Caribbean – and I am not and have never been an SNP supporter.
I couldn’t give 2 hoots who is the party of the moment – it could even be the BNP – this is our shot at Freedom and I for one will be voting for Independence on those grounds.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments