Comment posted Cameron scores own goal in independence move by Steve.
Jock – it’s Cornish. Your knowledge of the celtic languages is a bit thin Or is that not a proper language cos it’s not yours? I think we could certainly give you a lesson in manners if not in how to achieve indpendence! As a proud Corishman who has lived in Scotland for longer than he ever lived in Cornwall, I look forward to exercising my right to determine the future of Scotland after an adult and reasoned debate. Not your infantile polarised drivel. You sure have issues. Would you accept a ‘Yes’ vote from me or have it discounted as toxic Cornish interference?
Steve also commented
- 12 all at the top of the table Jock. It’s looking tight. A bit like the SPL! I bet you have got a view on that as well. Are you real or just a cartoon? Be honest now……I just keep feeling a bit sorry for you – fancy a hug from a Cornishman (Englisman)?
- Bye Jock. Get a life whilst you are away. You ‘ll need a passport to get into Cornwall, England if you chose a new life there, but I’m sure they will welcome you!
- Jock – did your mother abandon you at birth and you were brought up by a cruel step aunt? Kernow Bys Vyken!
Recent comments by Steve
- Argyll First campaign for the A83 up and running – this time it wants a landslide
How about one of those e-petitions? Does the Scottish Government have one like the UK does? Just an idea as it might force the debate a bit more?
- Argyll islands lead the way in campervan control
What nonsense. Are you proposing that the road to the Portavadie slip is out of bounds to such vehicles? The Tighnabruaich and Kames communities might have a view on that as well as the Portavadie Marina? I admire FA, but you really need to calm down and be less self-important and hysterical in the way you write!
powered by SEO Super Comments